“Steven is a professional at the highest level with an extensive and very successful financial background,” Trump said in a statement. “He brings unprecedented experience and expertise to a fundraising operation that will benefit the Republican Party and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton.”
In 2002, not only did Ron Paul predict the recent future of American politics but he presented his prediction in nearly perfect chronological order:
Hat tip to The Council for the National Interest Foundation.
Newt Gingrich always seemed like nothing but a loud mouth to me. Now, I know why he is not worth taking seriously:
“We have had a strain of hostility to free enterprise – and frankly, a strain of hostility to classic America – starting in our academic institutions and spreading across this country,” said Gingrich, who is also seeking the Republican nomination.
Herman Cain does not seem any brighter:
For his part, Cain also dubbed the protests anti-capitalist and said demonstrators would be better served targeting the White House.
“I don’t have a lot of patience for people who want to protest the success of somebody else,” Cain said.
Both clowns need basic lessons in economics and politics.
First of all, the Western economies are not free enterprise. If the economies were free enterprise, the parasitic 1% elite would be working with the rest of the 99% of the population instead of living off of government privilege. It is precisely the non-free enterprise machinations which are the cause of the economic instability and the unfair distribution of wealth. It is not “the success of somebody else” that is being targeted but rather it is the unfair success and the special privileges afforded to crony-capitalists that are being targeted.
Second, targeting the White House is probably the single most arrogant recommendation that any American politician can make. How the hell is anybody supposed do that? while going to work everyday to survive? and pay the taxes to fund the parasitic elite? That is the problem: nobody can make any positive change in the White House. Those two old birds could not do it themselves and they have a hell of a lot more time on their hands than the average person!
So, Obama wants Americans to believe that printing more money is going to solve the problem created by printing money. I wonder how that is going to go over.
I predict a Hollywood re-appearance of Snake Plissken is imminent.
Earlier today, Ron Paul’s son, Rand Paul, the recently elected Senator from Kentucky, told Politico he believes his father will run. “I get every indication from looking at his schedule and hearing what he’s doing that I think he probably will,” Rand said. “But that’s his decision to make.”
In April of 2010, a Rasmussen poll found that Paul was in a statistical dead heat with Obama. The current president edged out Paul by 42 points to 41 in a hypothetical 2012 matchup, according to the survey. Irate Democrats accused the polling organization of gaming its results.
In February, Ron Paul won the CPAC presidential straw poll for a second year. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney came in second.
I can see it happening.