London soldier murdered — Full Terror Alert!

May 22, 2013 · By

I am getting tired of hearing Islamic Boogeymen blamed for everything.

I do not mean to disrespect the murder victim but the state response is extreme. This can not possibly be the first time a soldier has been ambushed and brutally murdered on a London street. How can so many statesmen be convinced that this is terrorism as distinct from vulgar hooliganism and or simply gangsterism?

The British Prime Minister cut his trip short over this incident.

Comments

12 Responses to “London soldier murdered — Full Terror Alert!”

1. Sam on May 23rd, 2013 4:46 am [#]

Conservatives are loons when it comes to ramping up fear.

2. james on May 23rd, 2013 1:49 pm [#]

And if the attack turned out later to be more widespread? What then? You’d want their heads for not responding. What harm was caused by treating this as a serious incident?

3. carole on May 23rd, 2013 3:52 pm [#]

Sam…you are one scary man. Liberals/dippers are loons when it comes to political correctness. Mark my words. This is not an isolated incident and you are sticking your head so far up your ass , you don’t see what is clearly going on all over the world. Grow up and appreciate your freedom now while you still have it.

4. john on May 23rd, 2013 4:08 pm [#]

“….can not possibly be the first time a soldier has been ambushed and brutally murdered on a London street.”

So why don’t you reference some more to prove your point you stupid fuck? If you can’t then you are just farting out your mouth (as usual).

5. SamSuxDonkeyDix on May 23rd, 2013 4:22 pm [#]

Lefties don’t seem to have a problem running around screaming “RRRAAACCISSSM!!!” at the drop of a hat, comparing conservative leaders to Hitler every two minutes and bleating about oppression when trying to suckhole to every minority they can think of.

Charles Anthony and Sam, you are dicks. Go cry to mommy now ‘kay?

6. Pissedoff on May 23rd, 2013 4:48 pm [#]

And the red stuff on this bogey mans hands is ketchup you muzzi sob.

7. Charles Anthony on May 24th, 2013 7:38 am [#]

Wow! I must have asked the wrong question!

Sorry!

8. Evan R. Morgan on May 24th, 2013 8:46 am [#]

Only blame the ” the Islamic Boogyman” for the horrific crimes they commit my friend. I think this qualifies as won of them, but apparently you don’t, which makes me wonder : whose side you on anyway? O by the way , you probably will edit this comment or refuse to post it, like you did my last response.

9. CharlesAnthonyIsAFuckinIdiot on May 24th, 2013 11:56 am [#]

Oh, my! It’s so courteous of you to apologize!

Here’s what you do kind sir:

1) Write out your apology on a small, square piece of blue paper.

2) Fold it into an origami swan.

3) Grip it lightly with the tips of your first two fingers of your right hand (left hand if that is your dominant hand).

4) Shove it up your ass as far as it will go.

10. Jonathan McLeod on May 24th, 2013 2:52 pm [#]

Charles, at first I was skeptical of the use of the word ‘terrorism’ for this crime, but considering that content of the ramblings of one of the assailants, I don’t think it’s inappropriate.

The criminals appeared to have a a political motive, sought to effect political change and targeted a soldier – whom we could consider a government agent.

That being said, I don’t think the crime warrants much more reflection than any other crazed killing, so I’m with you that the effects of calling it terrorism will likely be disproportionate to the actual event.

11. Charles Anthony on May 26th, 2013 2:11 pm [#]

The effects of calling it terrorism is one thing.

which makes me wonder : whose side you on anyway?

What kind of a silly question is that?!? I do not have a dog in this race. That makes me wonder who is paying your salary…..

I am on the side of the truth, obviously. You may not like my question but I am asking a question.

O by the way, what previous comment?!?
    I never edited nor refused to post any response.
    Now you are publicly proving that you are a liar to the entire world. Now I know for sure you are NOT on the side of the truth.

—–

I have a follow up question:

Given that this happened just outside of an army barracks, who is watching the watchmen?

12. Jonathan McLeod on May 27th, 2013 10:04 am [#]

“The effects of calling it terrorism is one thing.
    I am curious to know WHY it was reflexively called terrorism by statesmen who did not even know — so they claim — it was a soldier who was attacked.”

Oh, I have no doubt that some people – politicians, pundits, and others – just assumed it was terrorism before they had sufficient information to make such an assumption.